Services

Communication & Project Management (what some may consider "People")

Land System Management (taking care of the "Planet")

Research & Data Analysis (it's how you know that you "Profit"[ed])

Assessment (the addition of Integrated Planning and Benchmarking)



Thursday, May 26, 2011

Green Moving Tip


Need to put some cushioning between your fragile belongings while moving? Do you collect used plastic bags from your food shopping extravaganzas (when you've forgotten your re-usable bags, of course)?

Well, plastic bags can be used as great packing material!
Use these instead of newspaper, especially when wrapping kitchen items as the ink on paper will rub off on your dishes.
Do you have any other green moving tips to share?

1 comment:

  1. Of course, re-using boxes instead of buying new! Since they fold flat, I usually save every decent sized box I come across in my closet for that inevitable moving day. Also, because I rent (and I am young), moving happens more often than I'd like it too and it's great to have one less thing to worry about when the time does come. Cheers ;-)

    ReplyDelete